Handle IT / NON IT End to End Recruitments from sourcing, screening to candidate joining for our clients/partners recruitment needs.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinate with crm and clients to client vacancies/requisites.
- Work with hiring managers to maximize effectiveness of recruiting process by ensuring job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria.
- Proactively manage a pipeline of resumes to effectively identify talent and manage the applicant while adhering to job applicant qualification standards.
- To identify the best mix of resources to source top talent using our research function, job boards, web searches, referrals and industry-specific sources.
- Posting job descriptions on job boards, and tracking posting status and results.
- Source & Screen profiles, short-list the candidates in preliminary rounds.
- Schedule and coordinate all candidate interviews with hiring managers, briefing and debriefing candidates before and after interviews.
- Collaborate with the Recruitment Manager and the business functions to plan and implement effective recruiting strategies.
- Regular follow up with the respective hiring managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process.
- Develop and implement search strategy that includes vendor selection process and performance metrics for all searches.
- Design recruitment advertisements for posting in newspapers, internet and other recruiting sources.
- Create and manage relationships with Colleges/Universities for campus recruitment.
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Maintain Effective Database
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
1+ to 3 years experience in Sourcing and Recruiting.
-Proven knowledge and expertise in all sourcing methods including using recruiting research, cold calling, and internet recruiting.
- Strong verbal communication skills, including interviewing, selling, influencing, negotiating and collaborating
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹50,000.00 to ₹300,000.00 /year