Job Purpose: To make telephonic calls and schedule appointments on lead data generated from various sources with an aim to increase the sales of the branch and positively contribute to achieve sales targets.
1. Retention percentage should be monitored on regular basis.
2. Maximum number of appointments should be given to the sales executives.
3. Outbound calling on data collected through lead generation activities/ secondary data sources
4. Scheduling appointments for venue sales and direst sales out of these calls.
5. Being updated on new products and services.
Applicant must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and be able to thrive under pressure.
Should possess sound knowledge about the local market and local language.
Possess strong communication skills.
Have high closure orientation.
Strong outbound Tele - Sales Experience
Strong Results Orientation and Execution Excellence
High Customer Centricity
What is in it for you?
Payroll position with the organization
Defined career progression and incentive structure
Creating Value proposition for customers selling them holiday memberships
Regular Trainings for skill enhancement
Qualification: Graduate/ Undergraduate in the relevant field.
Mahindra Holidays and Resorts India Ltd. a part of the Infrastructure Sector of the Mahindra Group, brings to the industry values such as Reliability, Trust and Customer Satisfaction. Started in 1996, the company's flagship brand is 'Club Mahindra'