1. Reports to the Sous Chef or Chef in charge of the shift.
2. Responsible for the food quality and smooth operations of the area of his responsibility.
3. Planning and conducting theme events pertaining to the area of his responsibility.
4. Implementation of Standard recipes, Portion control and food presentation standards.
5. Implementation of hygiene and sanitation standards.
6. Implementation of all cost control procedures.
7. Controlling wastage, spoilage, pilferage and breakage.
Mahindra Holidays and Resorts India Ltd. a part of the Infrastructure Sector of the Mahindra Group, brings to the industry values such as Reliability, Trust and Customer Satisfaction. Started in 1996, the company's flagship brand is 'Club Mahindra'