Job Purpose: To achieve sales targets by making effective sales presentations in a venue setting; to maintain high standards of service quality and attract and convert prospects into members.
1. Achieving stretched targets in a result-focused environment.
2. Making powerful sales presentations resulting in high conversion ratio.
3. Handling objections and resolving member/ customer conflicts by constantly connecting with them through member meetings.
4. Maintaining strong client relationship and high level of customer service.
5. Preparing pre-sales proposals for prospective clients.
6. Identifying potential customers and new business opportunities within and outside the venue.
7. Keeping abreast with the organization's products and services.
8. Maintaining consistent average productivity.
9. Provide necessary support in booking first time holiday for new members and generate quality referrals from them.
Applicant must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and be able to thrive under pressure.
Should possess sound knowledge about the local market and local language.
Possess strong communication skills.
Have high closure orientation.
What is in it for you?
Grooming and Development as a sales person
Developing competencies by dealing with High Profile Customers
Creating Value proposition for customers selling them holiday memberships
High Earning potential through Incentives
Defined Career Growth path
Regular Skill enhancement programs
Mahindra Holidays and Resorts India Ltd. a part of the Infrastructure Sector of the Mahindra Group, brings to the industry values such as Reliability, Trust and Customer Satisfaction. Started in 1996, the company's flagship brand is 'Club Mahindra'