1. To maintain, administrate and supervise entire Kitchen department operations of the resort which includes Continental Kitchen, Indian Kitchen, Garde manger, butchery, specialty kitchen etc.
2. To ensure that the food prepared is hygienic and in good quality.
3. To provide guests with maximum efficiency of services, comfort and guest satisfaction.
4. To ensure company standards of uniform and grooming are implanted through out the department and the entire property according set standards.
5. To impart training to the departmental staff and evaluate work performance of the staff.
6. To hold regular departmental meetings.
7. To keep and maintain accurate records according the set standards and procedures.
8. To implement Standard Operating procedures of the department.
9. To prepare the departmental annual budget and control the cost as per the budgets.
10. To ensure the services provided by the contractors are monitored for quality.
11. To ensure high performance and maximum efficiency are achieved.
12. To ensure that all the departmental staff are completely familiar with safety security procedures and follow the rules and regulations of the resort strictly.
13. To ensure to conduct monthly inventory of the stocks
14. To ensure all the departmental staffs are completely familiar with safety and security procedures.
15. Any other job assigned by the immediate superior as and when required.
Mahindra Holidays and Resorts India Ltd. a part of the Infrastructure Sector of the Mahindra Group, brings to the industry values such as Reliability, Trust and Customer Satisfaction. Started in 1996, the company's flagship brand is 'Club Mahindra'