- Mon Dec 03, 2018
- Sun Mar 31, 2019
- Experience working in eCommerce industry managing high volume applications with an experience of 7 yrs or more.
- Expertise in application development with IBM (Sterling) Order Management Fulfillment Suite with a minimum of 4 to 5 yrs of experience.
- Implementation Experience in Sterling order management with versions greater than 9.0 is preferred. Experience in XML, XSD, SOAP and REST services.
- Expertise in at least one application server; Websphere MQ or JBoss or Weblogic.
- Subject matter expertise in building large-scale retail B2C web applications using Supply Chain and Logistics Systems.
- IBM Sterling Order Management System Configuration Deployment Toolkit (Sterling CDT), Global Inventory Visibility. Caching technologies is a plus.
- Comprehensive SDLC experience including strong design skills use of UML, patterns.
- Agile and waterfall implementation principles and practices.
- Use of version control management such of SVN, CVS, or GIT.
- Production environment deployment and maintenance.
- Provide support in troubleshooting / investigations pertaining to the order management systems.
- Respond quickly to critical requests.
- Ability to analyze and design data model. Solid hands-on understanding of DB for the Web environment.
- Performance tuning and optimization for scalability and high availability.
- Upgrading experience on IBM Sterling Order Management System to 9.3 or higher is a plus.
- Experience working on Omni Channel Implementations with IBM Sterling OMS is a plus.
- Exposure towards Cassandra is a plus.
- Set your ECommerce skill set to work, helping to execute business requirements into specific systems, applications, or processes in business-to-consumer (B2C) environments.
- Showcase your in-depth technical knowledge and functional knowledge in IBM Sterling OMS building confidence at client place.
- Train and guide new team members on Sterling technical and business concepts.
- Able to support in design or POC s to solve business problems in IBM Sterling OMS for new client initiatives.
- Should be excited to work on projects that require both Sterling and Java/J2ee.
- Build services around Sterling using Java, Rest and SOAP web services. Should be very strong in core Java.
- Should be having fair idea in building unit tests around the code implemented.
- Knowledge on continuous integration is needed.
- You will also ensure that the organization's implementations meet the scalability and reliability required for eCommerce operation, as well as analyze and optimize database and core commerce functions for maximum performance.
A preferred advisor to leading Fortune 500 brands, Nisum is a global business