Job Purpose: To plan and develop all marketing, advertising, promotional activities for effectively executing and monitoring the marketing strategies in meeting the organizational objectives and enhancing the club Mahindra brand. Evaluate customer research; market conditions, competitor data and implementing marketing plan/changes as needed.
1. Develop marketing initiatives to expand customer base and to optimize sales.
2. Undertaking promotional activities to ensuring brand visibility and awareness in metro markets.
3. Implementation & evaluation of consumer promotions for all new product concepts.
4. To manage the marketing department budget.
5. Designing and producing marketing collaterals.
6. Executing tie-ups, promotional activities and events in venue.
Drive for Results
Coping with Pressure
What is in it for you?
Autonomy and freedom to take initiatives which are result driven.
This role is instrumental in creating Organization and Self Brand
Exposure of revenue generation process
Being a part of an organization which is creating customer delight by its product offerings
High Earning potential through Incentives
Mahindra Holidays and Resorts India Ltd. a part of the Infrastructure Sector of the Mahindra Group, brings to the industry values such as Reliability, Trust and Customer Satisfaction. Started in 1996, the company's flagship brand is 'Club Mahindra'