Our Client started its operation in the year 2003 with a vision of providing state-of-art IT infrastructure solutions for various business verticals like Power, Steel, Cements, Petroleum, Defence etc., Our Client has built up in house capabilities with a dedicated Team to deliver professional and reliable services as per global IT Standards like ITIL, ISO – 27001 etc., as a one would expect from the global market leaders.
Our Client is in the areas of System Integration & value added support & solution, whose philosophy ensures that the specific needs of customers are met with the best of International technology and backed by local expertise.
Our Client operated by a group of IT professionals with head quarter at Hyderabad Our Client has presence in all major cities [viz. Hyderabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata] and has the necessary infrastructure to provide the best technical solution and high levels of post installation support.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Qualification: Diploma/Degree(B.sc computers)/B.Tech(ECE/EEE)/M.Tech(ECE/EEE)
2. Experience: 1-3 years of relevant experience
3. Technical Skills: LAN, WAN, Switches & Routers, CCTV installation, IP Cameras
4. Subject: Networking & Related Hardware
5. Certification: CCNA/CCNP/Networking
6. Fluency: English (Mandatory in verbal and vocal), Hindi (Vocal is enough)
7. Two-wheeler with a valid driving license (mandatory)
8. Willing to travel across the country and relocate.
9. They should sign a bond for 2(Two) Years.
10. Candidates has to must bring the original certificates for the interview.
HR Axiom offers systems design, consulting, support and services delivery solutions that help start-ups, early-stage companies and SMEs in leveraging human capital assets to succeed in business. We are a professionally managed company with wide-ranging expertise in designing and managing HR systems in start-ups and early-stage companies. We contribute significant value to our customers by helping them transform their business through scientific and practical solutions which effectively address their human capital problems. Powered by technology-enabled assessment and service delivery processes, our experienced consultants and trained service delivery associates will help you realize value from human capital initiatives in the most effective and efficient manner.