Roles and Responsibilities:
• Provide innovative solutions leveraging Force.com capabilities and make necessary recommendation where ever appropriate.
• Develop clean, well-designed and high performing custom code using Visualforce, APEX and Java.
• Integrate Salesforce.com with external systems as and when needed.
• Produce detailed specification of the code being developed.
• Follow industry best practices.
• Work with business clients to develop requirements and help guide the planning and execution of projects
• Troubleshoot, test and maintain the code to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
• Contribute in all phases of the development life-cycle.
Desired skills and Experience:
• In depth knowledge of Salesforce.com development and administration, security, reports/dashboards, standard objects, data management.
• Minimum 3 years of experience working with Visualforce and APEX.
• Minimum 5 years of experience working on Java based web applications.
• Excellent knowledge in Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and REST based Webservices.
• Experience working on integration Salesforce.com with external systems.
• Must be extremely good in Git.
• Good knowledge on relational/NoSQL DBs
• Must be extremely good at debugging web applications.
• Must have experience working with Agile teams.
A preferred advisor to leading Fortune 500 brands, Nisum is a global business