Core Java, Android etc.
Profile: Candidate should
• Have experience in developing Android applications.
• Have experience in Object Oriented Concepts and Java Data Types.
• Have experience in Java collections.
• Have experience in Multithreaded programming.
• Have experience in Java Serialization and Deserialization.
• Have experience in Socket / network programming in Java.
• Have experience in Design Pattern (Mainly Singleton, Factory Pattern).
• Have experience in developing enterprise applications.
• Have experience in implementing reliable application.
• Experience or knowledge in OSGi (Open Services Gateway initiative) Framework a plus
Preferences will be given to candidate who has also worked on
• Android Development.
• Application development related to solutions on Printer panel (Like – Canon, Ricoh, Samsung etc.)
Candidate must be keen in upgrading & improving to recent & upcoming technologies.
Should have strong interpersonal skills & be able to communicate to all levels & across cultures.
Job Description: The candidate will be technically responsible for designing & developing android and java mobile applications which reside on printer panel as per requirements, etc.
Position: Permanent / Contract
Whether it's a construction drawing or a financial record, every piece of information you use drives and informs the decisions you make. That hasn't changed since ARC's inception in 1988. But, there has been a lot of change in the way information is distributed - from print, to computers, and now through cloud and mobile devices. Today, ARC still provides traditional document services, but more than ever, we're advancing the distribution of information via our technology. We are passionate about improving the way our customers communicate, and driving innovation throughout the industry.